Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Cultura Tres

Today I watched a couple of music videos from my favorite genre, alternative. From just listening I noticed that the songs weren't quite sounding like alternative in the US, more like an acoustic version of a pop song. Maybe the alternative genre in the Spanish speaking culture is more focused on lyrics or some other aspect to music, but from what I listened to the sound seems very different. I did notice that a bunch of the music videos I watched had a band or group which is similar to lots of alternative artists today. Since I didn't understand anything sang, except for estoy, I can't tell whether or not the lyrics have any similarities to American alternative, which is normally a genre that makes you think a bit more when listening. I can't really tell, or rather, guess, how the Spanish speaking culture views the alternative genre. The songs that I listened to did seem kind of catchy though so I'm sure it takes residence in people's lives just the same.

7 comments:

  1. Yo quiero eschuchar alternative un pocco. Quein quiere escuchar con.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¿Solo un poco? Alternativa es el mejor.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mi también me gusta escuchar música alternative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Música alternativa es el mejor. Alternativa es muy mucho favorito.

      Delete
    2. Música alternativa es el mejor. Alternativa es muy mucho favorito.

      Delete
  4. Alternativa es un beun GENERO. Que es tu favorita CANCION?

    ReplyDelete